Sunday, January 13, 2008

ragaSpeaks

A rather funny name to a blog right?
Well not if you have been reading my other blogs :P

After having written a lot about Tech stuff on ragatech.blogspot.com and maintaining my personal blog, me and my friends came up on this discussion.

India if I were to quote is a land of controversies, with each one of us with a comment about anything that goes around us. Even though our actions may not compare to the views we have, we still have our voices and we still have our opinions.

With this blog I intend to bring out all your opinions about the issues we have around us.
Each week I will try to bring up an issue or a controversy, and will try to highlight both sides of the story. Followed by your replies and votes we will see the India today thinks about it.

No comments: